Thursday, January 1, 2009

new year eve countdown!!


haha.. new eve countdown should be something rather happening rite? haha.. indeed it is.. first time that i got to know that actually sengkang is also very happening and rich sia.. haha.. we went to sengkang for countdown yesterday night as a sub-district with some friends.. lol.. there got performance, concert and fireworks some more.. exciting rite for a neighbourhood.. but it was very far from my house..


but it was a rather new experience to go down there.. yeah.. we had sparkling juice in place of champgne to celebrate the occasion.. lol..


Pictures taken during at new year eve countdown:



some fireworks pic that i took
that the best that i could get
lol..
seeing it for yourself would be better


sub-district and friends
@ sengkang
(not full strength btw)


xiuhua, meijuan, me and guo feng
those from my cg who went down for the occasion
haha..
they were psycho-ed by me to go down


me, xiuhua and meijuan
you gals rock!!
lol..


dorling, sihua and me
one is my dear shepherd, dor..
one is my BFF cum sheepmate, sihua..
both who are very dear to me..


it's actually not a bad idea to go countdown in a neighbourhood area cos not so crowded yeah.. haha.. maybe next time can find a more centralised neighbourhood.. lol.. but nevertheless we did enjoy ourselves.. thanks God for the alternative venue that we can go to for countdown so that we no need to squeeze with the crowds in marina and vivo city.. thanks God also for the brothers and sisters who came.. really blessed my heart even though you all came cos i forced you all to.. haha.. and lastly i have to thanks God for Shi Jie who gave us a ride home despite of his tiredness.. thanks lots bro.. lol..


Joyous occasion + good company = Wonderful experience


love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment