Tuesday, January 6, 2009

thanks a million...


i really want to take this chance to thank God for the people in my life.. each and everyone that contributed to help me become who i am today.. whether is it through biblical counseling or through the ways that they interact with me..


the people who i especially wanna thanks are:

1) Dorling, my dear shepherd, whom i think i have shortchanged and i wanna love her more, putting in effort to grow my relationship with her more.. seeing a breakthrough.. this is my promise to God, to dor..

2) Sihua, my BFF, whom really brought many insights into my life, someone i cherish a lot, someone who has been there to encourage me through my down times.. thanks gal..

3) Xingni, she is the one who brought me to Christ, always speaking the truth into my life cos she really loves me and wants to see the good of me.. thanks sis for being there to give some wake up call..

4) Ruixia, a very understanding sis.. a sis that i have went through thick and thin before.. thanks God for her to look to the better side of things.. yeah.. i hope our friendship will continue to grow and be closer.. i want to be ur support too yeah..

5) Weilong, a bro that i respect him for what he has done.. thanks bro for the guidance you have given me in NYC.. thanks for helping me with taking care of a brother.. sorry for troubling you..

all these people mentioned or not mentioned have made a great impact in my life that i can never stop giving thanks for.. the kind of time and efforts that they choose to invest in me and the other people are tremedrous and admirable.. yeah.. which i wanna learn from, from each and everyone of them..


Bro and sis, you all are my support in life..


Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment