Friday, January 2, 2009

my dear cg..


my dear cg.. they are indeed very dear to me.. but seems like i don't show it enough.. so makes me wonder so what have i not done? can let me know.. i think that's my blindspot man.. haix..


there is one time sihua ask me to rank who is most dear to me in our community.. the first thought that came to my mind is my cg.. no one in particular but the whole cg.. i may not love each and everyone all the same.. but nevertheless i love them.. very much.. and trying my best to love them they way they feel loved and not the way i think they will feel loved.. yeah.. very hard but i'll try my best..

actually i have to thank God for putting me in this cg, NYC B2.. even though ironically sometimes when i felt very challenged, i would ask God why am i here.. lol.. but really have to thank God cos if i ain't where i am, i wouldn't become who i am today.. even though i still have a lot of things to grow up in and to be moulded in.. nonetheless, i've come thus far..

i also want to take this chance to thank all the brothers and sisters in my cg.. for the support they have given me.. but more support can be given, yeah? opps.. lol.. even their presence on itself is already a blessing to my heart.. really..


Pictures of my cg:


NYC B2 before restructuring
meijuan, wee boon, stanley (back)
ruixia, shiva, xiu hua, hui shan (front)


ruixia is now NYC B3's cg leader.. miss those days that we serve together in the same cg.. even though we are still in the same unit, serving as dmm together.. it just feels different.. yeah.. she is someone dear to me too..

shiva even though she is no longer with us.. i hope to see her come back one day.. shiva.. i really miss you.. i want to love you, would you give me the chance to? God hasn't forsaken you and will not forsake you, my dear sister..



outing at mind cafe
NYC B2 now
xiuhua, me, qinyan, meijuan, eileen (sisters)
stanley, guo feng, alvin, matthias (brothers)
and wee boon who was absent



NYC B2 Christmas at the rock audi
with a friend, zhiwei
whom i hope one day will join our big family of Christ
xiuhua n stanley r missing in the pic
n a new sister, Kemin


thank God for loving me.. to pursue after me for 19yrs of my life until i finally became part of His family.. i'm dearly loved by Him.. and there is nothing better than that i can ever asked for.. if not for Him, i wouldn't be in this family.. wouldn't have gotten to know my cg.. from last time until now.. yeah.. i never regretted.. i will not regret.. thank You, my Heavenly Daddy..

my dear NYC B2.. i may not love you all as much as God does.. i would want to love you all as much as i can.. to the same extent as i love myself..


"37 Jesus replied: ' Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' 38 This is the first and the greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it ' Love your neighbour as yourself.'
~Matthew 22:37-39~


let's love one another to our greatest capacities and loving each other the way that they will feel loved.. let's jia you together in this walk with God.. giving each other the support that we can only find in a family of Christ.. and let each of us grow to become the kind of person God has created us to be..


Jia you NYC B2!!! Amen!!!


love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment