Wednesday, January 7, 2009

my day and thots..


Hey hey..


i spent the whole of today editing my honors project report.. i din expect to have so much changes to do.. first time man.. edit until i really feel like crying.. feel like crying cos i can't see an ending to it and don't know how to start.. really so so much that it's overwhelming.. practically stucked in front of my lappie the whole day sia.. haha.. but actually, come to think about it.. it is gonna be the last time to have to madly rush to finish up a major report.. a report that will determine what class of honors i will get.. haha.. actually till this point in time.. it doesn't matter anymore actually.. i just want to get it over and done with.. very tiring.. lol.. think i need a break from doing research, studying or to say anything academics.. rejuvenate myself.. yeah..

come to think of it.. i'm graduating very fast.. 2 weeks or less.. i will be free from studying.. so fast man.. time flies sia.. it feels like i was just a freshman yesterday.. haha.. but i am still gonna go back to further my studies actually.. frankly, i only have a few months of break before embarking in another round of studies.. lol.. so exciting rite? a bit crazy rite? i think so too.. that's why i want to make full use of this break to think about things, slow down and plan at least a few years of my life that is ahead, relax and refresh myself.. maybe learn a new skill.. there are many options available.. i hope that i can go travelling for a while too.. yeah.. let's see how.. lol..

thank God for Sihua, today.. she thought of me in the afternoon and sent me an sms to asked how i am.. then i told her i editing until wanna cry le.. then she immediately call me to find out how i am and ask me if i need help.. yeah.. very touched.. she is a very sweet sister.. she prayed for me a lot of times today.. haha.. and blogged to encourage me.. wanted to come find me too.. but i doubt so.. lol.. cos she don't even want to come tiong bahru plaza the other time around la.. haha.. but i still want to thank this sister.. i really really appreciate what she did for me.. thank God for putting this sister in my life.. she really is a great support to me.. yeah..


There's a time for everything..
Hugs, Sihua..

Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment