Thursday, January 15, 2009

finally done... whee!!


finally.. really finally.. i am done with my honors project officially.. research ended, report handed in and poster presentation finished.. haha.. it wasn't smooth sailing at all for those who know what went on for all these while.. thank God that He delivered me through.. really.. think i wouldn't have done it without Him and the people who encouraged me, supported me, helped me and prayed for me.. thanks a lot!


Photos to share:


shi ping, zhou jie and me
working under Dr Xing for our honors project
fun company.. lol..


a small preview to my poster
i finished it within a day
lol


i am not good at presentation and it turned out to be rather true cos i was asked until speechless by a lecturer.. which i should have been prepared for.. i still thank God for it cos i know i am not good at it so i prayed that He will deliver me through and He did.. yeah.. to say that i don't care much about the grades is bluff you de.. i still care.. but i think i really need to trust that God is in control and knows the best for me.. cos i don't want to fall back to the same old trap of achievements orientated life.. actually a greater part of me, just wanted to get it over and done with.. cos really took a long time to come thus far then i can graduate le..

even though i have wanted all the things to come to an end.. i realised i felt a sense of lost after it all ended.. really seems like it was just yesterday that i started my uni life.. but the reality is that i have graduated.. people envy me cos i have graduated.. but i don't feel super great about it except for the rest that i can get.. simply cos i haven't made up my mind about my next step.. yeah.. so i want to take a sabbath rest with God and really think things through.. finally got time to slow down and really rest..


thank God for Your deliverance!!


Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment