Wednesday, December 31, 2008

my BFF!!


Dear Sihua aka my Bosom Friend Forever..


Thanks so much to be my BFF and also a fellow sister-in-Christ.. really feel very loved by you.. always so willing to accompany me.. thank God for this friendship that i have with her..

she rushed back to boonlay just to want to pei me eat dinner yesterday cos she feels that i wasn't very ok but i was too tired so decided not to meet her.. but she waited at the mrt station to pass me a fruit donut that she bought for me to bring home.. so sweet rite? :) very touched and blessed by her..

haha.. she waited for me for 3 hours plus today just cos i asked if she wanted to meet me up.. so touched and so sweet of her.. really very grateful.. she knows that i was feeling rather emo the past few days.. so wanted to encourage me.. cannot stop thanking her actually for the many things she have done and how she almost always give me the support.. really have to thank God to place this sister that is so sweet, cute n cheerful in my life..

i learned quite a bit of things from her too.. haha.. and realised some things that never had occurred to me.. she is very influential with her character too.. haha.. you will be amazed.. gal, you r very impressive de k? haha.. don't belittle yourself k? haha..



Photos to share:

my BFF.. sihua.. :)
i took this photo of her with my new hp..
first pic on my new hp..
honoured eh? lol..



2 pics of the waffle that we ate today
:P
yummy!!


haha.. she has done so much thing for me.. how much have i done for her? i wonder.. haha.. we shared our good and bad times together ever since we started this friendship that we have.. i really hope we will continue to grow this friendship that we have.. cos we are gonna spend eternity together so BFF is the best description ever.. haha..

jus be who you are.. you are dearly loved the way you are by God.. i also love you the way you are.. :)


I love you, my BFF!! :) hugs..


Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment