Saturday, January 24, 2009

a wake-up call...


sounds serious eh.. looking just at my title.. i am indeed talking about something serious.. it is something that many Christian faces.. i think i need to thank God for reminding me through a small incident rather than something major..


an incident.. where some Chinese who were on the bus don't really know where to drop and stuff.. then i was just sitting opposite them.. and i overheard their conversation and sense their anxiety.. i wanted to offer my help.. but i didn't.. why? cos i scared they say me busybody.. scared to be troubled.. also thinking they will eventually figure a way out.. indeed they did figure a way out when they went to find the driver for some directions.. and someone offered to help..


Pics of where the incident took place (on bus 196):

the place where they sat


the place where i sat


through the incident happened.. i was greatly reminded that.. if i choose to let my own fears, comforts, worries and limitations to weigh me down.. when He calls me to raise up to the occasion.. then i will lose the chance to allow God to work through me.. as He will and can use someone else to do it.. just like the saying God's Kingdom is forcefully advancing.. it is just whether i want to be part of it..

i want to allow God to work in me, with me and through me.. so i hope this post will be a reminder with the pictures.. to always remind me to look to God.. knowing that He places us where we are for a purpose.. and when He chooses to use us.. He will back us up.. provide for us and lead us.. anything that we need, He will give to us..

thank You, God.. for loving me so much that You don't want me to miss Your calling for me in my life.. and allowing me to live life to the full with You right there with me..


Actively participate in the forcefully advancing Kingdom of God!!

Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment