Tuesday, January 20, 2009

sweeping...


lol.. i swept the whole house today on my own.. a four-room old style kind of flat.. tiring.. sweat quite a bit.. spent almost 2 hours just sweeping the house.. so long.. lol.. so proud of myself yeah..


anyway it took me quite a lot to go sweep the house.. cos i don't usually do that and it inconvenience me a lot.. i very lazy and comfort level very high.. somemore i am being pampered at home.. so bad rite? lol.. but i chose to sweep cos i want to be a good testimony at home.. hoping to make a difference in their hearts.. knowing that hui shan has really changed.. also really living up to what God has asked us to do.. and it is also my way of loving God back.. by showing my love to my family through cleaning up the house..


"16 "Honor your father and your mother, as the Lord your God has commanded you, so that you may live long and that it may go well with you in the land the Lord your God is giving you. "

- Deuteronomy 5:16 -




this is the sweep i use to clean the house
now you know why i took so long
lol


my grandaunt say i very guai today.. help her sweep the house.. lol.. which i am glad to hear ba.. it is a bonus to hear her say that.. lol.. think she's becoming older.. so must help her out whenever i can ba.. i am glad that i did my part at home..


tiring yet happy :P

love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment