Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Outing with JC good friends... =)

Photos from outing with my jc good friends on 22/12/08


random photo taken opp singapore visitor center
Zhen Cong, me and Laiquin


Laiquin here, pretty rite? hehe..
she's taken.. too bad.. lol..


Laiquin and me... :)


Zhen Cong and me... :)
he is the photographer of all our self taken photos


at centerpoint with the beautiful white lightings
all 3 of us :)


mango snow ice at xin wang cafe
guess whose finger is tt? lol..


Zhen Cong trying to lick the ice cream
ewww... lol...


gifts from Laiquin..
so swt..
she nv fail to bless me..
=)


unwrapped the present
pink shiny nail polish


Christmas card design by Laiquin
and a bookmark


my v v belated birthday present..
lol..
thanks Sarah, Laiquin and Zhen Cong



so sad Sarah couldn't join us cos she has an exam coming soon.. will pray for her exams and hope she will do well de.. Jia you, Sarah!! see you real soon..

finally after quite some time we met up again.. so so happy to see them.. haha.. thank God that He blessed me with such good friends that are always there for me.. i enjoy their company a lot.. :)

haha.. i don't know should i say i v ma fan or what cos we went through a lot of shopping before getting this belated birthday present for me.. cos previously, only left display piece so i didn't want and so we went on to search for other alternatives as i wanted a wallet.. but thank God cos at the end of the day i still got this wallet that i wanted.. and also have to thank Laiquin that she found out tt there is new stock le.. lol.. even though we spent a lot of time searching for my present.. we enjoyed the times together cos we really get to spend much more time with one another..


friends forever.. =)


love always,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment