Monday, December 29, 2008

finally after so long... lol...

just like what my title says.. finally man.. after so long.. i got to meet my close guy friend.. he was so so busy the past semester that he met none of his friends up to hang out.. lol.. finally we met up today.. haha.. happy to see him after so long sia.. hopefully no need to wait another semester to meet again.. lol.. that would be so sad..

some background on how i got to know him.. i knew him since jc times like the jc friends that i introduced to you all in the third post.. haha.. but how i got to know him was rather unique.. the first time i started to chat with him was over irc cos he don't know me.. and it was actually because i wanted to help my friend 'matchmake'.. cos my friend has a crush on him.. haha.. but i got to know him better through a overseas community involvement programme trip to thailand.. yep.. ever since then we have been very close.. =)


Some photos to share:



my close friend..
his name is Christian..


guess what place is this?
i'll give you the answer at the end of the post..
lol.. :P


a hazelnut macaron
a dark chocolate macaron
a tiramisu
and last but not the least...
a dark chocolate banana cake
Yummy!!
:)


my close friend's girlfrend put in his car de..
awww... so sweet rite? "Always by your side"
haha..
actually quite a random shot..
lol..
but really think it's very sweet..



it was quite a good time.. to catch up.. got to know how happy he is.. :) despite of all the busy-ness.. haha.. and even though i wasn't exactly in the best emotional state.. but going out with him did help me to take my head off my emotions.. which is good cos it clears my mind.. see things better.. Thank God that i didn't decide to cancel the meet-up cos of my not too good feelings.. yup yup..


so the answer to where exactly is the place that we went to? it is .............................





Candele.. it has a very good ambience.. and it has fantastic desserts.. super nice.. it's a must try.. lol.. the food there is not bad too.. portion is just nice de.. haha.. if you enjoy desserts, do drop by.. you won't regret it de.. =)

next time i get to go anywhere there is good food.. will let you all know de.. haha..



Close friend + good food = happy times


Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment