Thursday, December 25, 2008

a video n some thots..

Hey all..

decided to share a video with you from youtube.. i am very very touched by the portrayal of God's love through the play.. so great is His love for me that He never gave up on me.. yet i can be so easily distracted from Him by the things around me.. God, You are the faithful one always.. and You've won the battle so i can be freed.. thank You..

actually before watching the video.. i came upon an email that i wrote to my shepherd (aka spiritual mentor).. it really brings back memories of what i have went through in the past.. if i hadn't persevered on, i would have not be where i am now.. whether is it for my relationship with God or whom i have become..

the combine of the 2 above really made me cried badly while watching the video.. such strong emotions rushing through me..

maybe you can say i am just being emotional.. i am a feeler, i don't deny.. but i know if not for the experiences that i have with God, not because of whatever i have went through previously.. the struggles.. the good times.. the bad times.. i wouldn't be feeling what i felt.. cos it would merely be me being the onlooker of things and the emotions would not be as strong as those of the first party of the story..


Enjoy the video below...




May it bless your heart..


Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment