Wednesday, March 11, 2009

running your own race...


life is like running on a track..

there is no absolute win or lose..
cos you can't determine where is the starting and ending point of each person..
there is only one thing..
that is to do your best to run your own race..

do you agree to that?

i partially agree.. indeed there is no absolute win or lose in our lives.. the only thing we can do is to do our best to run our own race.. no need to compare to anyone.. but i know where is my starting and ending point.. my starting point is God created me inside my mother's womb for a purpose.. my ending point is to be reunited with God in Heaven.. my life is a marathon.. a journey.. to fulfill my fullest potential in my own race.. it started to become meaningful when i got to know God.. He Himself with His presence is the one who makes life worth living and meaningful..

no one can run this marathon for me except myself.. no one can help draw closer to God except myself.. so what am i waiting for? i don't know.. but i know i am on my way.. so God wait for me.. and i know You will.. so i want to thank You in advance for being so patient, faithful, gracious, merciful and loving..


On my way to be so near You..


Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment