Wednesday, March 25, 2009

an expensive lesson learned...


just like the title said.. an expensive lesson learned.. i learned about how impatient and reckless i can get when i am upset with something and i can't get it done..


i spent $178.65 just getting 2 fillings and for cleaning and polishing my teeth.. and the nurse was rather rude to me.. i think i got all these on myself cos i didn't want to wait for the other clinic that my grandaunt say is quite good yet considerably cheap.. as the clinic's nurses also a bit full of themselves..

i was just wondering.. this time round is just money.. if it was my youth, my potential, the lessons i can learn and even my relationship with God.. it would really cost way too much.. thank God, for making me realised it with this lesson rather than losing something that is too precious to me..

40 years to learn a lesson or nearly $200 for a lesson? i would choose the latter.. lol.. but i guess sometimes it really takes a long time to just learn a lesson that God wants us to learn.. cos we are just too stubborn or full of ourselves thinking that we have already learned the lesson.. but at the end of the day and in actual fact, if we slow down, think through and be utterly honest with ourselves.. how many of us can truly say that we have learned the lesson well or learn as much from it the way God intended? ironic eh.. lol.. that's human nature.. sad to say.. even so there is never ending lessons to learn.. just whether we want to learn..


worth the pain? hopefully...


Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment