Tuesday, March 31, 2009

my baby cousins...


babies are cute in general.. especially adorable when they are obedient.. but when they become little 'monsters'.. then you feel like fainting.. really.. lol.. so let me introduce 2 cute and adorable little 'monsters' to you..



there you go..

they are hugging one another while eating dinner..
amused at the sight, decided to take a pic..
they look so cute..
the little one knows that i am taking a pic
so he keeps staring at the camera..
lol
the younger one adores his big bro
yet he beats him at times..
lol


the little one asked me to take another pic of him
his name is Justin
turning 2 this year
a bit slow yet smart
he knows how to say his chinese name
lol
the background is my grandaunt


the big bro asked me to take a pic of him
when he saw that i took one for his little bro
he is Julian
turning 4 this yr
he loves to destroy stuff
and seek attention from his mum
cos his mum adores his little bro more


these 2 little monsters come to my house (which is my grandaunt's house) quite a number of times every week.. the only person in this house that they scare of is me.. yet they like to play with me also.. so funny eh.. i hope my kids would not be as naughty as them.. or else i will really faint taking care of them.. lol.. it is very tiring.. i think my grandaunt is very brilliant in handling kids.. just as i was brought up by her too.. =)


cute yet not innocent..


Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment