Saturday, March 14, 2009

are you?



When all is stripped away,

when you are not given any title,

when you are nothing at all,

are you going to continue to do what you are doing?




people like to say that the world out there is a rat race and they want to get out of it.. but how many people really get out of it? some of them are still trapped in this rat race in church.. losing sight of what ultimately matters most is our relationship with God.. not how high we can climb the leadership ladder.. how sad is that? i have to admit.. i was lost sub-consciously for a moment.. forgetting that i can still influence even if i am a nobody.. cos God has given this influence to me no matter what..

really want to thank God for this consolidating period to make sense of many things.. thank God also for sihua who helps me to see my blind spot and playing the 'devil' role to help me understand exactly how i feel..

going back to the core of things.. being near God.. playing whatever part God gives me.. filling any gap that i see.. :) Jia you, Naomi!! pray for me, k? :)


Wanting a pure heart for God..


Love,
Naomi

1 comment:

  1. I understand what you're going through. Will pray for you =)

    ReplyDelete