Tuesday, February 3, 2009

thanks for the concern..


thanks for everyone who has been showing concern to me during this period of time when i fell sick.. =)


thanks especially wee boon and ruixia.. was very surprised that they came all the way to my house void deck to pass me liang cha and mr bean.. haha.. cos ruixia called me in the afternoon then know that i am still rather sick.. so she decided to come visit which she say wee boon copied her idea.. lol.. whatever it is.. thanks a lot.. very touched.. =) wee boon wanted to get liang cha one but my house there the shop closed liao so he got mr bean.. which coincidentally, last time we visited him when he was sicked, we also got him mr bean.. lol.. the liang cha ruixia got me is tasteless and bitter.. but 苦口良药 eh.. 苦在嘴里,甜在心里 (bitter in the mouth yet sweet in the heart)..

really appreciate them coming down.. cos i know how inconvenient is it for the both of them somemore next day still got to go to work.. so i know how much you all care from how much you all are willing to care.. yeah.. their visit cheered me up too.. feel more energized.. have been rather down cos of my sickness.. so tortorous.. had been sicked for 4 days already.. by faith, i will recover asap de.. =) as long as i trust in God's willingness and ability.. AMEN!!


A little gesture warms my heart..


Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment