Friday, February 20, 2009

Thanks dear...


To Sihua, my BFF,



Thank you for:

1) loving me for me being just me..
2) reminding me that if you can love me so much, how much more is God capable of loving me..
3) spending time with me..
4) listening to me when i needed a listening ear..
5) talking to me online and over the phone till late at night..
6) the times that you gave biblical counsel to me..
7) the times of discussion and the hypothetical questions that we talked about..
8) helping me to make sense of things..
9) the prayers that you have prayed for me..
10) the care and concern you have given me when i am sicked even though at times you needed them too..
11) the encouragement you have given me when i needed them..
12) sharing my burden as my peer..
13) talking rubbish together with me..
14) loving me the way i feel loved..
15) seeing the best of me and my potential..
16) the initiative you have taken to build this friendship and sistership..
17) sharing in my happy times, my sad times, my difficult times and even my secret..
18) playing a part in my life and also in my walk with God..
19) giving me the chance to love you..
20) letting God move in your life..
21) being who you are..


i love you, dear..


i really thank God for putting you in my life..


God, thank You very very much..


Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment