Sunday, February 15, 2009

really? or really!!


God is enough even when you have lost everything...


i ask myself.. do i have such a faith? i don't think i have.. but i trust that God will help me to have that faith one day.. the faith that Joseph had when he lost everything.. the Lord is with him.. that was what that kept him going.. i want to know God more each day to have this faith..

there is nothing more that You need to give me to make me love You more.. all You need to do is continue to do what You've done for me.. i will love you more each day as i get to know you more.. i know no matter what i've done or said.. would stop You from loving me.. and i also know no matter how much i do is also not enough and You no need me to do so.. but.. i choose and am willing to love You back more each day and do the best that i could in my human ability to love You..


God is gonna be enough even when i lose everything..


Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment