Wednesday, February 11, 2009

expensive health...


recently, i have been rather down with sickness.. lol.. had flu that developed into some sinus infection known as Sinusitis.. cos of my sensitive nose condition.. this stupid infection caused me to be unable to smell anything at all.. lol.. so whatever that i ate during this period of time, i can't taste anything.. except for the texture of the food.. cos
70% of taste in our mouth depends on our ability to smell.. then i really can't take it anymore so i go and see doc.. which cost me $115.. super expensive doc trip eh.. lol.. i was in shocked when i heard the amount i am supposed to pay for my consultation and medication sia.. my condition is improving now at least.. if not i would have wasted that money for nothing..

since young, i have had some health issues.. menses cramps, maigraine, sensitive nose, appendicitis and sprained ankles.. lol.. which a lot of them cost quite a bit to be treated.. so i really think my health is very expensive to maintain sia.. lol.. even though most of them are under controlled, no need to see doc anymore.. the greatest problem of all is my sensitive nose.. lol.. whenever i get flu, it will be very hard to recover cos of this sensitive nose issue.. but nothing much can be done about it.. except to keep it under control by the use of a nasal spray..

i hope i didn't scare you all.. lol.. no big deal now le.. my health is pretty okie.. just need to exercise more.. lol.. which i am trying but.. lol..

i want to thank those who had been praying for me for my condition of the nose.. i am recovering le.. thanks lots for the concern.. =)



Expensive temple of God.. lol..


Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment