Saturday, May 23, 2009

thankful...


sick yet thankful..

you must be thinking i am crazy eh.. fell sick still can be thankful about it.. and my grandaunt had this mentality.. she thinks that i waste money to go overseas to fall sick when i came back.. but to me, i felt that i never wasted any money at all.. it was all worth it.. to go on this leadership conference (LC) at Kuching, Sarawak.. really experienced God greatly and learn a lot from the leaders.. if God had not sustained me, i think i would not have been greatly ministered and also might end up being quarantine over at Kuching.. lol.. cos frankly have not rested well since Uni-YA camp.. sort of expected myself to fall sick actually.. thank God the sickness only became full blast when i came home.. also want to thank Him for sustaining me during service and speaking to me.. it was really a torture cos i was really feeling very sick.. want to thank my cg for their prayer.. and the caring brothers and sisters who looked out for me during the LC..

will share more about Uni-YA camp and LC in time to come when i recover..


sick but not defeated..


Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment