Wednesday, May 6, 2009

First...




First
City Harvest

I love because You first love me
I live because of what You gave
You died, showed me how to live
Your mercy taught me to forgive


You came and pour yourself so free
Your blood washed away my shame
And now I can live again
I'm more of You and less of me

My First Love
Forever You will be
My First Breath
You’re the life in me
My First Joy
The world can never take from me
My covenant with You, Jesus


Your love fall down
Your love fall down
Your love fall down
Over Me


such a beautiful song.. this song came into my mind when i was doing my things.. reminded of God's love for me.. cos He first love me then can i love.. and learn to love let He loves.. i can live a new life cos of what He has done on the cross and has given up His life.. because He forgives me then can i forgive.. He is my first love, first breath and first joy.. no one can take it from me.. unless i choose to give it up myself.. thank You, God for reminding me to always to go back to You.. to the source of everything.. and to be more of You and less of me.. dying to myself each day..


"5 "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6 If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. 8 This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples."

~John 15:5-8~




My first love, forever You will be..


Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment