Wednesday, May 27, 2009

lives changed...


There are testimonies of people in the video below... hope it will serve as an encouragement to believers out there like me.. there are still people out there hoping to make a difference for Christ.. let's forcefully advance the Kingdom together..








Majesty
Hillsong United

Majesty
Majesty
Your grace has found me just as I am
Empty-handed but alive in Your hands

Singing Majesty
Majesty
Forever I am changed by Your love
In the beauty of Your Majesty


the song "Majesty" is the starting song of the video.. it is a song that greatly touched my heart during one of the praise and worship session at Kuching's LC.. where God asked me, "when you are really empty-handed, are you still able to praise Me?".. i was like woah.. being very honest, i can't say i can right at this point in time.. which is precisely the reason why God asked me that question.. but i want to grow in my relationship with the Lord, that with nothing left, i can still praise Him.. cos my victory is in Him alone.. He is the reason i live, the reason i sing and the reason i worship..

i maybe poor in the worldly sense but i am rich in my soul.. that is what i wanna declare.. cos i have Jesus in my life..


Empty-handed but Alive in Your hands..


Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment