Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Bdae my BFF!!


My Dear BFF...


Happy Birthday to you!!


was kidding when i keep saying not celebrating your birthday for you.. end up really can't celebrate for you on your actual day.. but i hope you enjoy the celebrations that the cg has planned for you.. haha..


i thank God that He created you.. someone that become so dear to me.. someone that i gladly share my ups and downs with.. thank you, gal for being who God has made you to be.. thanks for sharing your life with me.. i think if without God, we will never be bosom friends forever.. so i really must give thanks to God for bringing me to Him and to this friendship and sistership.. :)


gal.. continue to grow strong in the Lord.. John 15:4-5.. remain in Him and He will remain in you.. Jeremiah 29:11.. He has plans to prosper you, to give you hope and a future.. Proverbs 3:5-6.. trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.. remember God will make a way even though we might not understand at first of His plans.. Jia you together k? :)


do take good care of yourself yeah.. in all aspects of your life.. :)


Presenting you my bff:

Ms Abby Tan Sihua acting japanese in a japanese foodcourt :P


she with her Venti Green Tea Latte @ JP's starbucks


me and my bff
lovey dovey together forever


my BFF is greatly love by God and me..


Love.
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment