Thursday, June 11, 2009

bff b'dae celebration...


met up with my bff on tuesday night to celebrate her birthday.. haha.. it was a belated birthday celebration.. :) we had fun together and my bff was super funny.. she made my day more than i did for her..



Pics to share:

my bff posing with the menu
i chose the place to eat
:P


force to pose with the menu
haha


she looking at the liang teh i bought for her longingly
haha


the ai yan bff
haha


her posing with card i made for her and the present i bought her


our zi-pai photo
we are very happy cos it was after many tries
lol


the banner made with serviette by my bff
haha


don't know what kind of expression is that
lol


she is obviously trying to act cute


my dear bff.. hope you really like the present i gave you.. haha.. and also what i am going to pass you, cg's present that i bought.. haha.. you are blessed by God and you have been a blessing to many people around you including me.. :) by the way, stop bullying me.. lol..


my AA bff.. :P


Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment