Sunday, June 28, 2009

family gathering...


a short sharing about what happened today..


very thankful for today's family gathering.. thought after my great grandma passed away, we will no longer gather together.. thank God for the initiative of my aunts and my youngest grand aunt that made today possible.. it was at one of my aunt's condo.. even got to see one of my uni friends coincidentally.. haha.. she was there to give tuition.. yeah.. had fun today playing waters with the kids, uncles and aunts in the swimming pool.. had buffet and played games.. looking at the old photos and laughing at one another.. haha.. so funny.. it is heartwarming to come together.. even it means just to sit down to talk and eat.. they are thinking of having an overnight bbq.. so i suggested i'll check out the chalets.. :) looking forward..

thank God, You made everything possible.. thank You also for watching over and blessing my family.. :)


Grateful indeed i am..


Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment