Monday, September 14, 2009

numbers...


when i was reading through the book of Numbers previously, i was like thinking why does God has to ask Moses to record all that down to be included in the bible? in fact, i find it a book that is quite hard to finish reading.. however, recently during one of the sermon when Pastor Jeff said that God takes note of anyone who give his/her best for God's Kingdom.. it struck me hard.. that is precisely the reason why so many names were mentoned in the book of Numbers or even throughout the whole bible.. God have taken note of His chosen people and people who had contributed to His Kingdom.. i was like woah, God really loves us very much to remember everything and anything that we have done..


i would be so amazed to see a book in the history that has my name in it cos God has taken note of me.. feel so honoured.. :)


Thank You, God, for honouring me by remembering me...


Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment