Monday, September 21, 2009

my working life and colleagues...


here to update about my working life.. haha.. just ended my temp work last thursday.. worked at BMRC for 1 month and 4 days.. not very long but not short either.. i realised that time past real fast when you are working sia.. lol.. i thank God for this working experience.. it gives me a glimpse of how working would be like.. at least it prepares me before i go full time.. prioritising is really important.. it is a testing for anyone to be a salt and light at work.. so there is a real need to build our foundation well and to stay close to God.. or else we can be easily be influenced by the world..


i thank God for my colleagues in my office.. they are a bunch of friendly people.. especially my lunch kakis.. haha.. they are all around my age.. some just started working in june or july while some are temps like me.. i thank God for them.. they brighten up my life in the office.. they are a fun bunch of company..

i really hope that our friendship will still go on even after i've left.. i also hope they will get to do something they have always wanted to do.. :)


some pics to share..


my superviser gave me that big lollipop as a farewell gift
lol..
my lunch kakis treat me to lunch on my last day..
thanks to all..
:)


met some of my lunch kakis for dinner on friday night
good food at Brotzeit


my lunch kakis cum colleagues
:)


thank God for my working experience and colleagues..


Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment