Wednesday, August 12, 2009

surprise...


had a birthday surprise from zhen cong and laiquin on tuesday midnight.. really very touched and happy about what they have done for me.. 6 years of friendship δΈζ˜―η›–ηš„.. really thank God for them in my life.. really hope that this friendship that we have will grow stronger each time round.. and we will be friends forever.. =)



photos to share:


heart shape surprise
:)
so beautiful rite?


me with the candles..
:)


laiquin and me
together with the candles
and the reflection


zhen cong and me
with candles
and the reflection


my yummy birthday cake


me cutting my cake


this birthday is really a memorial one for me.. actually, all the birthdays since i got to know laiquin, zhen cong and sarah have always been memorable.. they never fail to celebrate my birthday with me and give me a surprise everytime.. too bad this year sarah is in melbourne studying.. gal, i hope you are doing well over there.. :)


Friends forever and thank God for this friendship..


Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment