Wednesday, August 19, 2009

started working...


just started a temp work on Monday.. not very used to waking up and sleeping early.. now i also understand how does those working people feel.. haha.. tired after work and needing to rest early.. even though i might be doing just basic admin stuff, being in the office the whole day really drain your energy out.. lol.. however, i have quite a fair bit of things to thank God for since the start of work..


thank God for:
1) Paul Goh, my aunt's bf, who drove me to work on my first day
2) giving me a cubicle on my own so that i have my personal space
3) friendly people at my workplace
4) being able to take leave for gc on friday
5) allowing me to be able to wake up every morning for work
6) a workplace that is near my house
7) the light workload


Practicing to give thanks to God in all circumstances..


Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment