Friday, January 1, 2010

a brand new year with brand new resolutions...



My New Year Resolution list for 2010..



hopefully i can fulfill all of them or to say most of them.. lol..


1) Live a healthy lifestyle and hopefully lose some weight
(hope to inspire people around me to do so too)

2) Be a positive influence to the people around me
(in terms of attitudes, actions and behaviours)

3) Bring my parents closer to God and family closer to one another

4) Get to know God even more initmately
2
For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.
~1 Corinthians 2:2~

5) Get a job that i am passionate to do and bring glory to God through my work

6) Finish reading the Chinese Bible and be able to understand and possibly share Christ in Chinese


let's help one another to fulfill our new year resolution for 2010..


Hope it will be a wonderful and fruitful year ahead for all..


Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment